Hello! Well, that does makes you special, and thanks for making me special too, haha
Strange is good, in my opinion And now to the questions...
1. The idea for The Art of Divination actually came to me when I was on a school trip to Berlin. We went by bus (I live in Sweden) which took us quite a while, and to entertain ourselves, me and my friend started making up movie plots and telling them to each other. I had the idea of a man being convicted for the murder of his wife, while she is still alive, you know like "Yeah, we know that you haven't murdered her. But you are going to." During the long bus ride home, the thought of the story taking place in the HP world hit me. And then, for some reason, it was obvious to me that it would be about Teddy, and that the wife would be Dominique. Sorry for the long answer, haha
2. You're actually the one who made me include it in the plot, so thank you for that! It probably won't be revealed until the second-to-last chapter, so I'm sorry, it seems you have to wait a while before you find out. I really hope you'll like it, though...
3. Hm, my favourite fruit? My initial thought was pear, but I think I will have to go with something a bit more exotic. I think it's a tie between pineapple and clementine! (During winter, a.k.a. the clementine season, I can probably eat four or five in a day )
4. What makes a character come alive... I think it is when they have some depth to them, for example, a vilain who isn't completely evil, and who has a reason for becoming evil (for example, Voldemort wasn't loved as a child, and he grew up hating Muggles because it was a Muggle who 'took his mother from him'. I also really like when a person isn't all good or all evil - I want the good ones to be flawed (for example Dumbledore or Ron) and the bad ones to have some good sides (like the Malfoys or Snape). So basically, every character that JKR has ever written (which is why I love them so much!!)
5. I think I'd be a bird. I'd really enjoy being able to fly
6. Yes, I definitely would. My dream would be to become an author one day, and one of my life goals is to write a real novel... My Mum has the same dream, but she says she'll do it when she retires. Maybe I will too?
7. I love humour series! My favourites are New Girl, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, and Glee. Also, in terms of other genres, I've recently started watching Grey's Anatomy (I never really gave it a chance before), and I'm really enjoying it so far!
8. Writer's block... such a nightmare, isn't it? I don't think I've had a really bad case of it yet since I joined HPFF in the end of December, but of course I've experienced it. I currently have to WIP:s, and when I get stuck with one, I work on the other for a while until inspiration returns. However, I tend to have so many ideas and plot bunnies that I just plan the chapters before I write them, so I won't forget all my ideas, and thus, the writing process flows pretty easily at most times My advice to anyone with writer's block would be to just take a break and work on something else for a little while, because you can't force it.
9. All my life, basically. Ever since I learned how to write, I've been making up fairy tales and little stories, and I've tied paper together and made little books out of them, with my own illustration (my Mum found a whole bunch of them when she cleaned the attic last year). I guess I've just always enjoyed it. As for fanfiction, I began writing my first at the end of last year.
10. Yes I know the muffin man, who lives in... Hm. I completely forgot how it ended. Oh well...
Thank you for your questions, some of them made me think, and some of them made me smile I really enjoyed answering them, and I hope I've given you satisfying answers!!
Edited by marauder5, 22 June 2013 - 09:14 AM.