Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:08 PM
Call me Julia! Or Juicey_Moosey, whichever you feel more comfortable with..
Been on HPFF since August '11, but first posted 'Happily Ever After?' in November '11. | Relatively new Author | Dodgy use of Capitals | Sherlock | Casualty | Holby City | Waterloo Road | Hush Hush Saga | Graphic Making (Juicy_Moosey @ TDA) | Horse mad | English and proud. |
So I'm pretty lax with Questions etc. Fire away... And new story coming soon (Da-du-dun)
Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:40 PM
1) What was you inspiration for HEA?
2) Are any of the characters based on real people?
3) Can I borrow James? I promise there's a possibility I might give him back one day...
4) *trying not to give anything away* You know that thing that happens in the next chapter or two? Will Alyce find out before certain people involved?
5) Most importantly, did you watch The Apprentice in Wednesday? Or TBR on Friday?
Keep writing hon! ❤
Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:25 PM
1) I don't know really, I get ost my plunnies when I'm trying to get to sleep, I just sort of thought about it more and more and it took a couple of attemps to get something I was happy ith, which was what I posted
2) Oh yeah, almost all my OC's are based apon aspects of people I know in RL, some people for than others Like, I personally Lyce is alot like me, maybe a better version of myself, with a longer temper, and you know what mines like, so it's a drastic improvement...
3) Ahahahaha! NO.
5) Aha, no I didn't! I'm so far behind with TBR!
Will do babe, you to! ♥
Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:17 PM
1) What is your favorite era to write? Least favorite?
2) What gets you inspired to write?
3) What got you started in writing Harry Potter fan fiction, and do you write anything else?
4) Name three of your favorite fan fictions!
5) What famous mustache inspires you most?
icons by illumination. @ TDA
currently writing: chapter 30 (the last!) of breaking even
hpff author's page (12+ thru m)
Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:03 PM
1) Next generation has got to be my favourite era to write, admittedly I haven't written any other era, mainly down to the fact I don't really know enough about them, whereas Mext-Gen can e anything you want, and there are no sort of set plots or pairings to follow/mess up... I think sort of Post-Hogwarts would be cool to write, as it's less canon plot etc, but I'm not sure how confident I would be writing one of JKR's proper characters.. Next Gen's not so bad because canon characters such as Albus Severus, James Sirius, Rose, Scorpius etc are only mentioned (at least that's what I remember) do you can write them as you would your own OC. my least favourite, if I wrote them all would probably be Hogwarts era, because I don't think I would be able to write JKR's characters and have the whole feel etc.. And I wasn't even alive for most of their time at Hogwarts -.-
2) Hmm, I'm not sure really.. I just tend to have these moments/moods when I'm all like 'I'm going to write some HPFF now..' and I'll go and write, I suppose I normally listen to Capital fm, so the music on there helps as well, and Plunnies suddenly appear, but nothing special really..
3) Well by bestie in RL (horseyrosyrb) stared writing HPFF and asked me to read and review etc, so I read hers, she got me reading them and then back in October last year -woah I've been writing for a year now - I posted my first story, which is now on hold/half-abandoned but I probably started writing maybe a month before having something I was happy to post etc.. But yeah, it's all down to Rosie
4) This is so hard! Okay in no particular order: Trying not to Love You by Elenia, You can Marry Me by deceptive_serenade, and etc etc life goes on by justonemorefic I have way more than 3 though...
5) Okay, so I don't really know any famous moustaches, but those French curly moustaches always make me laugh, but I really don't like big thick 'taches etc..
Anyway, thank you for the questions <3
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users