Harry Potter Games
Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:48 AM
Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:52 PM
Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:10 PM
- I've played Lego Harry Potter (Years 1-4 and 5-7) on the Xbox numerous times
- When I was younger my favourite board game was this HP one based around the shops in Diagon Alley and you had to collect things from them and answer questions from cards and you earn Galleons, Sickles and Knuts as you play (SO gutted my mum threw it away :'( )
- I spent half my time when playing on the PS2 playing "The Quidditch World Cup" game
- Me and my sister tend to have spell off's when we're bored
- I've played numerous A-Z Harry potter games where you have to find something for every letter of the alphabet, e.g. spells, objects, characters.
- Countless HP Sporcle quizzes
- HP Hangman (tend to be played on our car windows when they've steamed up)
- I was obsessed with The Philosopher's Stone PC game when I was about 7 or 8
And I think that's all I can think of at the moment
Edited by Siriusly_Love_Sirius, 29 June 2012 - 07:10 PM.
Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:46 PM
Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:40 PM
Amazing sig by Chocolateluver @tda
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass;
It's about learning to dance in the rain
Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:22 PM
Rock, Paper Scissors has now become the Deathly Hallows for me! Rock = Resurrection Stone, Scissors = Elder Wand, Paper = Invisibility Cloak. Stone will break Wand, Wand will somehow poke holes through Cloak ( ) and Cloak will wrap round Stone. Or something like that
sig & icon by the vividly beautiful & unimaginably talented Tawhida/TheVividImagination
NaNoWriMo2013: 50,926/25,000 words!! I HAVE OFFICIALLY WON NANO! | fics (M)
Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:36 AM
Me and my sisters sometimes play harry-potter related hangman or Scategories, but we've also put together "horocrux" clue hunts for each other on special occasions (like July 31st!). We've also played the scene it, and we have the sorcerer's/philosopher's stone board game and a trivia app on one of our ipods (One of the answers is wrong: <spoilers>M____ betrayed DA not C__.</spoilers>)
we also quote harry potter constantly, and out recent hobby is to think of a quote and change one word to "bacon": ie "if there is one thing voldemort doesn't understand, its bacon." We've thought of some pretty funny bacon-quotes.
also, a small college nearby has muggle quidditch: and it gets pretty rough! It can be almost as violent as real quidditch, only without magic to heal injuries!
Edited by Freida&Georgina, 23 November 2013 - 02:38 AM.
Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:28 AM
This topic brought back really awesome memories of when I was much younger!
I used to love making up games for all the neighborhood kids and my little brother to play and a fan favorite was Harry Potter It was kind of like playing "school" but the Harry Potter version. First they would go to Transfiguration and I would have them repeat the different spells after me. I used to line up different stuffed animals and then when the kids would say the spell I would swap them out for a picture frame or something random like that. Then they would go to Potions. I would write down a list of items that they could find in the back yard, give them a plastic bowl, and say "go!" The list usually looked something like this:
1. fill with pool water
2. add ten blades of grass
3. add a handful of dirt
4. stir three times with a stick
5. add five rocks
6. stir twelve times with a different stick
7. remove the rocks
8. leave in the sun for five minutes
I had a lot of fun making up these potions
Then we would swim with the mermaids or the giant squid in the black lake (our pool.)
This is such a great topic haha! I wish I was ten again.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users