What is your head canon?Thing that didn't happened in the books, but they are canon in you
Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:40 AM
-Harry and Hermione were WAY better for eachother than either of the Weasleys. So in my canon they end up together
-Neville and Luna have more of a relationship
-The next gen kids have better names
Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:02 PM
1) Snape and Lily did not stop being friends
2) That Hermione went back in time by accident by breaking the time turner
3) Sirius did not die in the Department of Mysteries
4) BOTH Fred and George are alive (with ears and all!)
5) Remus and Tonks did not die during the war, in fact they lived out a long happy life with their son Teddy.
6) Dumbledore and Minerva were secretly together
7) The Famous Marriage Law Challenge. The ministry passes a marriage law that allows them to choose who will marry who.
8) Lily was involved with another marauder that wasn't James.
9) Neville and Ginny They're just so cute. Ever since they went to the Yule Ball together I always wondered what would have happened if they dated.
10) Harry gets adoped by either Snape or McGonagall when he was an infant instead of going to live with the Dursley's.
Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:25 AM
2) Neville and Luna got together
3) Lupin and Tonks never die
4)Fred(or was it George?) never dies?
5)That Riddle wasn't 'born' evil, but became that way though some bad experience
6)That Barty Crouch had survived, and returned to menace Harry in the last book
Credit to Violet-------- and------ Credit to Andrina Black from TDA
The Heir Of Slytherin (15+), My MTA page
Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:02 PM
1) Albus Potter is a Gryffindor
2) Scorpius Malfoy is a Gryffindor
3) Scorpius' mom, Astoria, is actually pretty nice
4) Harry Potter is occasionally a substitute defense against the dark arts teacher
5) James II is very much like his grandfather (popular/prankster)
6) Lily II is very talkative
7) Fred II is always hanging out with James II and is partner in crime with James
8) Albus is smart, moderately nice, and popular, and gets really ticked off if someone doesn't call him "Al"
9) Penelope Clearwater broke up with Percy because she believed Dumbledore about Voldemort coming back and Percy didn't
10) Petunia Dursley actually regrets being cold to Lily after she died
11) Molly Weasley becomes famous for her defeat of Bellatrix Lestrange, as well as the entire Weasley family for fighting in the Battle of Hogwarts
Edited by RosieQueen, 29 March 2012 - 08:10 PM.
Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:10 PM
Marcus and Daphne Flint had a squib son.
Mama Lovegood's first name was Romana. She used a fob watch to keep memories.
Padma Finnegan had kids in school during the next gen era.
Dementors are slowly going extinct because something nastier started competing with them for food.
Cho became a psychoanalyst. After her bout of depression she decided the wizarding world could use a few. Considering the PTSD after Voldie's reign she had no shortage of business.
Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:20 AM
2) Scorpius Malfoy is a Slytherin. He is a mix between his father and the new values of the wizarding world.
3) Scorpius/Rose all the way
4) Teddy/Victorie all the way
5) James II is very much like his grandfather (popular/prankster)
6) Lily II is kind of like a tom boy, and has a lot of male admirers. James isn't bothered by this, but Albus is the super sweet protective older brother
7) Fred II, James II, Lorcan, and Lysander are the second coming of the Marauders
8) Peter Pettigrew wasnt a tag along jerk who never cared abot his friends. He was an equal part of the marauders and became a death eater because of trauma
Sig by &theboom @tda icon by avatar by amoretti @tda
Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:42 AM
2.) Remus had a girlfriend during his time at Hogwarts, but she died during the First War, which is why he tried to push Tonks away. He was too afraid to let anyone get close to him and then lose them again.
3.) Charlie is definitely gay and stays in Romania due to some hunky Romanian guy he dates who also loves dragons.
4.) Albus is a Gryffindor and is epic at Quidditch. Albus is also gay.
5.) James II is also a Gryffindor. He does not play Quidditch. Although he tries, he fails miserably and cannot live up to his father or his grandfather's expectations. He tries severely hard to be like his father and wants to pursue a career outside of Quidditch or becoming an Auror but is afraid to have that conversation with his father.
6.) Lily II is more like her father. She doesn't have the Weasley temper and enjoys Quidditch, playing on the team as a Beater.
7.) Luna and Rolf met while in search of Nargles, which they found together.
8.) Hannah and Neville had three kids, two boys and one girl. The eldest boy became a bit of a player, while the youngest took after his father.
9.) Voldemort was always evil and never capable of loving anyone. He chose to take his family background as an excuse to behave like an idiot instead of getting counseling like any normal person would do.
10.) Dumbledore is the father Snape never truly had.
11.) McGonagall and Dumbledore have deep affections for each other, but it never extended past friendship due to Dumbledore being gay.
12.) Dumbledore was the grandfather Harry never had.
13.) Cedric Diggory never died.
14.) Amos Diggory and his wife had other children, so even if Cedric died, they were not alone.
15.) Cho only went out with Harry to get information about Cedric.
16.) Ginny got around with a lot of guys and only ended up with Harry because he was the most popular of them all (LoL).
17.) Harry and Hermione are better friends then Harry is with his wife or Hermione is with her husband.
18.) After Hogwarts, Rose went to a muggle college to become a dentist like her muggle grandparents who she was very fond of.
19.) Dudley married a muggle, but had two magical children, one in Slytherin, the other in Hufflepuff.
20.) Harry had to turn down several Quidditch offers due to being Head Auror.
21.) Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes expanded to other countries and bought out Zonko's.
Posted 28 May 2012 - 11:58 PM
Harry lives as a bachelor and eats corned beef.
Draco may have liked Hermione, but he refuses to let himself fall in love with her because she is a Muggleborn.
Mundungus Fletcher was actually a Hufflepuff when he was at Hogwarts, but then he discovered the black market.
And Neville and Luna are always, always, ALWAYS together!!
Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:03 AM
Posted 01 June 2012 - 09:13 PM
2) Remus and Sirius were twoo wuv.
3) Tonks' and Remus' marriage was a case of her unrequited love and wanting to help him, and him just not caring either way and getting married because it'd be easier than fighting.
4) James Potter I was an awesome guy who could be a little bit arrogant sometimes. Lily Evans was amazing. They were twoo wuv, too.
5) Charlie Weasley is asexual.
6) Al and Scorpius both end up in Ravenclaw and are also twoo wuv.
7) Lily II and Hugo are Next-Gen Marauders, not James II and his friends.
8) Andromeda and Narcissa make up after the war and support each other because there's no-one else left.
9) Everyone gets divorced after the epilogue and run off with their twoo wuvs. (Can you spot a pattern?)
10) Teddy Lupin and Victoire Weasley are not twoo wuv.
11) Ginny, after her divorce, gains a harem of fit guys because she deserves it, and lives happily ever after.
12) The International Statute of Secrecy, with the rise of the internet and instant Muggle communication, is doomed to fail.
13) Purebloods are not discriminated against after the war, because I've never seen a convincing explanation for this idea.
14) Remus, after Halloween 1981, went travelling around the world, having lots of meaningless flings and getting into trouble (arrested in 40 different countries at least) and learning a lot more about everything. He also had a short, strange relationship with one of the Weasley twins between Sirius' death and Tonks' dragging him to the altar.
Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:16 PM
1) Oliver Wood had a fling with Katie Bell after they both left Hogwarts but he ended up married to Penelope Clearwater.
2) Draco and Astoria elope together after only knowing each other for a week.
3) Ron and Hermione have a miscarriage about the same time that Ginny was pregnant with James.
3) Neville and Luna definitely have feelings for each other and date for a short while.
4) Lucy Weasley is torn between Lorcan and Lysander - she can't decide who she likes better. She is also a lot more rebellious than her older sister.
5) Victoire and Teddy are best friends and eventually realise they are in love with each other.
6) Albus is sorted into Gryffindor.
7) Lily has kissed all of the Marauders.
8) Daphne Greengrass and Theodore Nott ended up together and had a two girls and a boy
9) Lily and Severus could have ended up together - but he was too fascinated by the Dark Arts.
10) Lavender Brown dated Cormac McLaggen but he left her when she found out that she was pregnant. She eventually ends up with Seamus.
11) Charlie isn't gay - he just never found the right girl and his first love was always dragons.
Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:47 PM
Sig by MissMachineArt at Deviant Art
My Author Page (12+ to M)
Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:41 PM
Lily killed during the first war, where as James tried more to subdue.
Astoria got sick of her father constantly needing perfection and went off the deep end. Draco saved her, by doing so helped save himself. Yes, Astoria was a bad girl and not the heaven sent angel.
Perfect set by heartfelt. @ TDA
Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:28 AM
I believe that Sirius was not an abused child and that his family doted on him as a child. Like many teenagers, Sirius eventually rebelled against his parents which caused a huge rift in the family. In many ways I think he broke his parents heart when he turned against them. He was their first born son and no doubt they would have had high hopes for him as a child - I hardly think they would abuse him.
It irritates me that JKR wrote a backflash in DH where Sirius is talking to James and expresses delight in the idea of being sorted into Gryffindor. This is one piece of canon I deny completely and claim JKR is wrong about.
Set made by justonemorefic
CLAWS FOR THE HOUSE CUP 2012
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users