Hi! You know I think your stuff is awesome from my reviews! A few lil questions!
1. Fav cannon ship and why?
2. Fav non cannon ship and why? (note - non cannon can be like Rose/Scorp since JKR didnt say this)
3. Least fav ship EVER and why?
4. What character are you most like? Cannon or your own!
5.Who is your next gen hearthrob?? Scor, Teddy, who? You have to pick one!
6. When you see you have a new review, whats your reaction?
7. When and where do you write?
Scenario: J.K. Rowling turns up at your house for directions to somewhere. What do you do Sophia, what do you do???
Hi B! Sorry for taking so long to answer these questions!
1. Ron/Hermione suit each other and they balance out each other really well.
2. I love both ScoRose and Al/OC but if i have to choose one, it would be Sco/Rose. Their relationship isn't an easy one at all, but I believe they belong together.
3. Hermione/Scabior. Just no.
4. Truthfully, I have no idea. But I'll go with my usual answer of Hermione.
5. I hate you for asking me this! =P Umm... Teddy.
6. Yay! -runs off to read them- (Which reminds me, I have reviews to answer )
7. Whenever I have the inspiration to write, I will. I prefer to write at my laptop or in my room as that's where I'm most comfortable.
Talk about everything else except the directions
Thanks for those entertaining questions!
Hey! You left some questions for me a while back and I thought I'd ask you some too
So here goes...
1. Do you think the movies do the books justice?
2. What's your favourite movie?
3. Are there any actors who you think were not right for the role?
4. And what about any actors that are just perfect?
5. Lastly, how did you discover HPFF?
Sorry they mostly concentrate on the movies, but it seems you've already been asked all the good questions! Haha.
1. Yes, I think most of them do. I never used to think that, but as I grew up I realised that the movies can't include everything in the book and there have to be some changes made. I think most of the changes/cuts scenes/added scenes were the right decisions.
2. I change my mind about this all the time! At the moment, it's PoA because it's the film I watched most recently.
But it's also where Sirus, Remus and Peter were properly introduced and we learnt of their story.
3. Bonnie Wright as Ginny. She wasn't as bold as I expected her character to be and there really wasn't any chemistry between her and DanRad.
4. I love Rupert Grint as Ron. Not only did he play Ron very well, he enhanced the character with humour and his likeability.
5. "I think I first found HPFF in 2008. I can't remember how exactly, but I read a few stories on there then forgot about the site. I came back a year later and made an account but I didn't post any stories until October last year." - taken from QTR Issue 11
Sophia! Here to give you some more work to do
1. How often do you write? I see there's a few months between all your stories - do you just write when you feel like it, or only when you get a new plot bunny, enter a challenge, etc?
2. Now that you're a TDA artist, YAY, do you prefer making graphics or writing, why?
3. Do you think you're ever going to write something like Marauders or Founders? I'm guessing you're most comfortable with Next-Gen, which is why you generally stick to that genre?
4. Since you only have one-shots (like me, haha - ahh, i have 7 stories up like you too!), do you write them in one sitting, or does it take you awhile?
5. Is there any reason why you only have one-shots? Have you tried writing a chaptered fic?
This is probably enough
You just had
to ask me questions that I'd have to think hard about, didn't you, Charlotte?
1. I usually only write when I get a plot bunny or inspiration of some kind. Sometimes, challenges provide me with that inspiration so I'll enter the challenge. I've tried to force myself to write but I'm never happy with the end result so I don't post it on the archive.
2. I'm afraid I have to say I prefer making graphics at the moment.
It's because of two reasons: graphic making is still quite new and exciting to me, and I've not found writing easy at all over the last few months. I'm slowly getting back into writing now though which I'm so pleased about!
3. At present, I doubt it. While I like reading some Marauders stories, I don't have an interest in writing either Marauders or Founders generation. Perhaps when I'm more comfortable with my writing, I might attempt it. Yeah, I definitely prefer Next-Gen because I can design the characters to my liking and give them traits I think suits them.
4. Most of the one-shots were written in one sitting, then I'd go back and redraft it a few days later. I think Of Tears and Laughter
took the longest to write because I wasn't happy with the mood and quality of the story and had to edit it several times over weeks before it was ready.
5. Simply put, I'm afraid of starting a longer story that I might not finish or I might lose interest in. That's probably my main reason for attempting NaNo this year. It would be a massive achievement for me if I managed to write those 50,000 words and
finish the story without giving up on the plot.
Thank you everyone! I really enjoyed answering all your questions!